Due at the beginning of the Final Time period:
There can be no extensions for any reason due to The Fair Grading policy that says a violation is “Allowing a student to perform extra work, over and above that described in the syllabus, to influence her or his grade, when that same opportunity has not been made available to all students. “
- Secret URL link to Mahara emailed to me and email@example.com (It is up to you to get this to work. I have told you to send me the link for the last 3 months to check to see that it works. I am happy to reply back to you but at this point you will need to check it yourself. Email it to your self and see if you can open it!)
- Video work handed in on thumb drive to be returned the next day.
- Video Link embedded in Mahara. Use Utube or Kaltura for this.
- Finished Clay project photographed and put on Mahara. These should be available Friday by Noon to work on.
- All StoryBoards and notes for Video Project.
Mahara Help and Camera Check-out Times
Week: December 5 – December 11
Monday: 1:00-2:30PM (Molly), 3:30-4:30 (Ian), 5:00-7:00PM (Angela)
Tuesday: 1:00-3:00PM (Autumn), 7:00-9:00PM (Ian)
Wednesday: 3:30-4:30PM (Ian), 5:00-7:00PM (Angela)
Thursday: 1:00-6:00PM (Rachel), 6:00-10:00PM (Ian)
Friday: 12:00-2:00PM (Autumn)
Saturday: 12:00-6:00PM (Ian)
Sunday: 5:00-9:00PM (Molly)