- DOWNLOAD and INSTALL Easy 3D Scan – http://cappasity.us/easy-3d-scan/
- REGISTER the account on Cappasity platform
- CREATE A VIDEO of 1.5 spins of the object – MP4/.MOV formats or use a video sample for testing – http://cappasity.us/3d-product-imaging/
- Download the video to your PC or
- Launch Easy 3D Scan and click “Import 3D View”. Select the video file and click “Continue”. A green process bar will appear at the bottom and in approximately 1 minute it will reach 100%. The created 3D View image will appear on the screen.
- CROP the image if necessary – http://bit.ly/2rqIYBy
- Click “Continue” – use the toolset to turn the background white http://bit.ly/2rgkEyw and improve the colors of the image – http://bit.ly/2s9K9T7
- Click “Continue” and “Upload” – enter title, SKU number, description. Click “Upload”.
- The pop-up window will display a link to the 3D View on your Cappasity account. Click on the link to view the image and obtain the embed
- Click “Log in” – enter your login and password. Select a 3D View and click “Embed”. Copy the iframe code and paste it into your website.
Usually websites and major e-commerce platforms allow embedding iframes as a source code (HTML) within the product description.
Please, see some examples here: http://cappasity.us/create-and-embed-3d-content-for-ecommerce/